About This Blog

It is an honor that you have decided to come to my blog and read the thoughts and reflections that accompany my journey with Christ. Psalms 45:1 declares ...I speak of the things which I have made touching the king: my tongue [is] the pen of a ready writer. I pray that as you read and reflect on the words written here, the Holy Spirit will minister to you as I journal experiences from my life and ministry. MAY ALL GOD'S BLESSINGS BE YOURS, FOREVER. - ASW

On the web

Thursday, April 1, 2010

4/1/10- The birds are singing

My alarm clock buzzed until I was awakened by the hand of God out of my nights slumber at 5:30a.m.  I realized that it was another day, and another month.  I made it through March, and April is here!  If you are reading this, so did you.  As I sat on the bed to meditate on the song I heard in my Spirit:
DAILY I SHALL WORSHIP THEE
LAMB OF GOD WHO DIED FOR ME
WHO EXTENDED ENDLESS MERCY
DAILY I SHALL WORSHIP THEE
(If you want to listen)
I also heard the birds singing right outside of my window.  Their song is not very overwhelming, but its there if you listen.  Their song reminds me of God's presence.  He is there if you listen!  He won't always blast through your ear drums, but when you still yourself He will surely speak. His presence is beautiful this morning.  I feel Him resting on my heart.  As I speak to Him, He speaks to me.  I'm grateful for His instruction.  He's mine, and I'm His.  Together, we will walk through this day.

No comments:

Post a Comment